• What personal information is collected from you through the Services, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal information.
• The security procedures in place to help protect against the misuse of your personal information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
1. What is Personal Information? Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. The information we may collect or obtain (depending on the circumstances) includes but may not be limited to:
• Information you provide us: We collect information you provide to us, including your name, email address, phone number, education information, work experience, volunteer experience, skills and certifications.
• General usage data: When you use our Website and Services, we may also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, information about the date and time of your access as well as how long you use our Website and Services in each session, features you use in our Website and Services, and how long you use our Website and Services overall.
3. When Do We Share Your Personal Information There are some circumstances where we may share your personal information with a third party. For example:
• We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• We may share personal information with our affiliates or any business partners or agents acting on our behalf or with our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services to us.
• We may share, disclose or transfer personal information to a buyer, investor, new affiliate, or other successor in the event that PathToCareer or any affiliate, portion, group or business unit thereof, undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, reorganization, divestiture, liquidation or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale or other transfer of all or a portion of any assets of PathToCareer or any affiliates or during steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g., negotiations and due diligence).
• Subject to applicable regulations, we may disclose your personal information to a government agency, court, or law enforcement personnel.
• We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provided the information.
• We may disclose your personal information with your consent.
5. Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our Website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Request that we delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you refuse to provide us with the information we require or later contact us to withdraw your consent for us to use and disclose your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide you with our Services.
6. Data Security The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE PROTECTED AGAINST, LOSS, MISUSE, OR ALTERATION BY THIRD PARTIES.
8. Personal Information used by Third Party Websites From time to time, we may include links to third party websites which are not controlled or maintained by us. We are not responsible for personal information submitted by you to third party websites or the personal information collected by third party websites. You should review the privacy policies of third party websites or contact the third party website’s operator if you have questions or concerns.
10. Age of Majority The Website and Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16 (provided that, if User is located in a state in which 16 is under the age of majority, then User represents he/she has the legal consent of a legal guardian to enter this Agreement). User also certifies that User is legally permitted to use the Service and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the Service. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete such personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us as set forth below.
11. Accessing and Correction Your Personal Information By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you. 4 If you want to review, verify, correct or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices.